Explore collaborative approaches to advance prevention presented by people with lived and professional child welfare expertise. Pair videos with the related discussion guide to prompt learning and reflection in these key areas:
- Becoming a Prevention-Focused System
- Collaborating With Families for Systems Change
- Creating Effective Partnerships for Primary Prevention
- Developing and Measuring Comprehensive Prevention Frameworks
- Building a Culture and Climate That Support a Prevention-Focused System
- Taking the First Steps Toward a More Prevention-Focused System
Ready to Get Started?
First, select the topics that align with your personal and team interests. Then, use the activities in the discussion guide along with the videos to prepare individuals for group learning, facilitate team discussions, create a shared understanding of how these topics relate to everyday work, and develop action plans to move the work forward.
The guide includes:
- Descriptions of the videos
- Individual reflection questions tailored to the topic
- Team activities to help child welfare staff and collaborative partners brainstorm
- An action planning worksheet to help teams put new ideas into action