Explore strategies for developing a comprehensive community prevention framework across all levels of prevention.
This video, part of the Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 learning experience, presents strategies for developing a comprehensive community prevention framework across the child welfare prevention continuum and explores how the impact of systems in the prevention framework can be analyzed and measured through data analysis and continuous quality improvement. Child welfare agency leaders, private providers, courts, and families who have been involved in these efforts discuss their challenges, successes, and visions for building a more prevention-focused system in the age of the Family First Prevention Services Act.
Use this video with the CWVE 2020 Discussion Guide, which provides tailored information and activities for child welfare staff and collaborative partners.
- Amelia Franck Meyer, Alia
- Marina Havan, District of Columbia, Child and Family Services Agency
- Sharafdeen Ibraheem, District of Columbia, Child and Family Services Agency
- Kelly Wagner, Michigan State Court Administrative Office
- Lynn Bullard, Van Buren County Court, Michigan
- Amanda Cruce, Capacity Building Center for States
Access information on continuing education units (CEUs)
Resource List: Developing and Measuring the Success of a Comprehensive Prevention Framework