Center for States Events
Events sponsored by the Capacity Building Center for States (the Center) feature opportunities to:
- Learn about the latest developments in child welfare research from experts and peers
- Connect with child welfare agencies around the country to learn about best practices and solutions
- Hear diverse perspectives from child welfare agency staff and stakeholders
- Build knowledge and skills to inform daily work
- Access tools and resources to help transfer concepts to practice
Looking for Social Media Posts?
Explore the Spread the Word page to find shareable posts and tweets that can be used to expand the scope of your child welfare-related outreach efforts.
Most Center events are available as archived webinars 6 to 8 weeks after the event with an accompanying discussion guide. These resources showcase practical advice and include examples to help you apply the skills you’ve learned.
Check out our most popular archived webinars and discussion guides:
- State Team Planning National Meeting Archived Webinar
- Safely Reducing the Use of Congregate Care: Considerations in the Age of Family First Archived Webinar
- Deciding What to Implement to Achieve Successful Change Archived Webinar
- Readiness Archived Webinar
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Archived Webinar
- Intervention Testing, Piloting, and Staging Archived Webinar
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Webinar
Connect with Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for State’s Contact Us webpage for more information.