As part of the Child and Family Services Review (CFSR), states assess the extent to which seven systemic factors operate effectively and promote the safety, permanency, and well-being of children and families receiving child welfare services. The fillable worksheets in this series help state teams think through how to demonstrate systemic factor functioning, document existing data sources, consider gaps in evidence, and identify additional data needs.
As your state team prepares for the CFSR Statewide Assessment, complete the fillable Systemic Factor Data Planning Worksheets on:
- Statewide information system
- Case review system
- Quality assurance system
- Staff and provider training
- Service array and resource development
- Agency responsiveness to the community
- Foster and adoptive parent licensing, recruitment, and retention
These worksheets draw from and can be used together with the more comprehensive information presented in Assessing Systemic Factor Functioning Using Data and Evidence.