The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (6)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (5)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (4)
- Intervention Testing, Piloting, and Staging Video Series (11)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (5)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (4)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (4)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (2)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.