Explore how to improve the quality of assessments and effectively use data to inform decision-making. Pair the videos with the reflection worksheets to identify opportunities for change and growth in these key areas:
- Using data and evaluation in assessment, decision-making, and service delivery
- Conducting assessments and identifying services for families in child welfare with co-occurring issues
- Conducting comprehensive assessment of parents
- Engaging in Safety and risk assessment and decision-making
- Reflecting and recommitting to child welfare practice
Ready to Get Started?
First, select the topics that align with your personal and team interests. Then, watch the videos individually or incorporate the videos and reflection questions into team discussions to create a shared understanding of how these topics relate to everyday work and develop action plans to move the work forward.