The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (6)
- It's All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Video Series (15)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (13)
- Empowering Caregivers, Strengthening Families (10)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (5)
- Understanding the Story: Family Mosaic Video Series (5)
- Buzzwords: Moving to Behavioral Descriptors (3)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (3)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (3)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (1)
- CFSR Round 4 Planning and Implementation Tools (1)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
- Stories from the Field (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.