The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (5)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (14)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (13)
- Empowering Caregivers, Strengthening Families (10)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (6)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (5)
- Understanding the Story: Family Mosaic Video Series (5)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (5)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (4)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (4)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (3)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (3)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (2)
- Inventory of Innovations (2)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (2)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (2)
- Stories from the Field (2)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Family Mosaic Discussion Guide and Video Series (1)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.