The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Out-of-Home Services
- Youth Development
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Child Protection
- Workforce Development
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Service Array
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Disaster Preparedness
- Menu for Youth Engagement (8)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (2)
- Advancing Racial Equity in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2021 (1)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (1)
- Fostering a Healthy Workforce: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2018 (1)
- It's All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Video Series (15)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (14)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (13)
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Video Series (11)
- Intervention Testing, Piloting, and Staging Video Series (11)
- Empowering Caregivers, Strengthening Families (10)
- Teaming Video Series (6)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (6)
- Readiness Video Series (5)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (5)
- Theory of Change Video Series (5)
- Understanding the Story: Family Mosaic Video Series (5)
- Buzzwords: Moving to Behavioral Descriptors (3)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (3)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (3)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (1)
- Stories from the Field (1)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.