The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Prevention Planning Into Action (8)
- (-) Youth Engagement Blueprint (5)
- (-) Inventory of Innovations (2)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (14)
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Video Series (11)
- Empowering Caregivers, Strengthening Families (10)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (5)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (5)
- Understanding the Story: Family Mosaic Video Series (5)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (4)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (4)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (4)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (3)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (2)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (2)
- Stories from the Field (2)
- Family Mosaic Discussion Guide and Video Series (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
- Readiness (1)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.