Center for States Events
Events sponsored by the Capacity Building Center for States (the Center) feature opportunities to:
- Learn about the latest developments in child welfare research from experts and peers
- Connect with child welfare agencies around the country to learn about best practices and solutions
- Hear diverse perspectives from child welfare agency staff and stakeholders
- Build knowledge and skills to inform daily work
- Access tools and resources to help transfer concepts to practice
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs) for licensure (check registration information for CEU availability)
Since many Center events are virtual, child welfare staff can attend informative presentations by child welfare experts without ever leaving their offices.
There are currently no upcoming events during this time. Bookmark this page and check back often to see new event listings and updates.