The JCAMP resources introduce the measures and provide support for their implementation. Start with the Quick Start Guide, which outlines each product’s purpose and provides a quick reference list of the measures and continue through the volumes for implementation guidance.
- Quick Start Guide. Read a summary of the JCAMP volumes and important information for use
- Volume I: Measures. Learn about the JCAMP performance measures across five topical categories
- Volume II: Implementation Guide. Walk through the steps to effectively implement the measures and use the data
- Volume III: Implementation Toolbox. Find the tools for completing each implementation step in Volume II, along with sample data collection instruments
- Volume IV: Technical Guide. Learn how to calculate and analyze each measure using different data collection methods
- Volume V: Background and Research. Read about the methods used to develop the measures, the supporting research evidence, and best-practice recommendations for each measurement category