Lead or Learn Through Activities and Discussions
Use the activity and discussion guide (PDF - 910 KB) to prompt conversations about:
- Promoting child and family well-being through connections, supports, and services
- Building youth, caregiver, and worker resilience
- Integrating protective factor approaches into family strengthening and workforce development
These resources may be helpful to you:
- As a foster care or adoption program manager working with staff and caregivers to make sure children, youth, and families receive needed services and feel connected
- As a supervisor in team meetings or one-on-one coaching with workers
- As a training manager in preservice or inservice training for child welfare workers, supervisors, and resource parents
- As a recruitment and licensing specialist in outreach, training, or “ice breaker” activities with kinship caregivers and other current or prospective resource families
- As someone caring for or working with children and youth to gain new insights
Earn Continuing Education Credits
We are pleased to offer social work, clinical psychology, counseling, and marriage and family therapy continuing education units (CEUs) with this learning experience. After completing activities in the discussion guide, you may purchase CEUs at the R. Cassidy Seminars website.
* Note: The CEU sponsor, R. Cassidy Seminars, maintains responsibility for its CEU program. For more information on the licensing program and requirements, please visit its website.