Explore best practices and effective strategies to address sex trafficking and promote normalcy among children and youth in foster care in these key areas:
- Bridging sex trafficking and normalcy
- Frameworks and strategies to develop and implement successful, trauma-informed programs to address child and youth sex trafficking
- Collecting, using, and sharing data to inform sex trafficking prevention and intervention strategies
- Collaborating to improve permanency outcomes for youth
- Developmentally appropriate services for children, youth, and young adults in foster care
- Considerations and approaches to understanding and implementing normalcy through the congregate care lens
Ready to Get Started?
First, select the topics that align with your personal and team interests. Then, watch the videos individually or as a group. Incorporate the videos into team discussions to create a shared understanding of how these topics relate to everyday work and develop action plans to move the work forward.
Building Capacity to Address Sex Trafficking and Normalcy videos are available on CapLEARN; registration required.