The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (2)
- (-) Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (1)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (6)
- Engaging Partners to Achieve Timely Permanency for Children and Youth Waiting to Be Adopted (5)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (5)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (2)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Family Mosaic Discussion Guide and Video Series (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.