The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Out-of-Home Services
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Youth Development
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (10)
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (1)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (1)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (7)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (5)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (3)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (3)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (1)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Family Mosaic Discussion Guide and Video Series (1)
- How We Partner With the Community to Improve Service Options Podcast Series (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.