The CQI Self-Assessment Instrument
Learn a research-informed framework for agencies to explore implementation of CQI systems across seven areas, including leadership support and modeling, staff and stakeholder engagement, communication, administrative structure, use of quality data, case record review process, and application of CQI findings.
This tool, part of Focused CQI Services offered by the Capacity Building Center for States, helps agencies explore their implementation of CQI systems across seven areas:
- Leadership Support and Modeling
- Staff and Stakeholder Engagement
- Foundational Administrative Structure to Oversee and Implement CQI
- Quality Data Collection, Infrastructure, Extraction, Analysis, and Dissemination
- Case Record Review Process
- Application of CQI Findings
Capacity Building Center for States. (2018). The CQI self-assessment instrument. Children’s Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
This material may be freely reproduced and distributed. However, when doing so, please credit Capacity Building Center for States.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.