CWVE 2022: Continuing Education Units
You can earn continuing education units (CEUs) for participating in the 2022 CWVE.
Continuing education units (CEUs) are available for those who attend the 2022 CWVE. You are able purchase CEUs for each of the following sessions:
- Methods and Emerging Strategies to Engage People With Lived Experience
- Listen, Engage, and Reflect: How to Authentically and Respectfully Engage Individuals With Lived Experience in Storytelling Practices
- Authentic Youth and Family Engagement: Deploying Individuals With Lived Experience as Advisors
- Productive Partnerships With Youth and Families: Commitment to Lived Expertise
- Setting the Stage: Creating the Space for People With Lived Expertise to Thrive
- The Power of Lived Expertise in Research and Evaluation: Child Welfare Edition
- Living Leadership: Valuing Our Lived Expertise
For each session: click on the session link to access the R. Cassidy Seminars website, select “Continuing Education Credits,” click the “Select Pricing” button, and follow the instructions for checking out.
Join the Conversation on Social Media
Connect With #CWVE #LivedExpertise #LivedExperience #YouthAndFamilyPartnerships #ChildWelfare
Find images and messages to post on your own social media accounts.
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Technical Requirements and System Checks
Take a few minutes now to test your computer system before attending the CWVE and make sure that your computer is ready for the event.
When accessing the CWVE platform on the day of the event, please note that pop-up blockers are standard on most browsers. Following the system check, please allow for pop-ups on the site or click the button on the bottom of the screen to continue.
Interested in Learning More About Past CWVE Topics?
Archived sessions and additional learning materials from previous Child Welfare Virtual Expos are available on through the Center for States website:
- Advancing Racial Equity in Child Welfare (2021)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration (2020)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families (2019)
- Fostering a Healthy Workforce (2018)
- Strengthening Assessment and Decision-Making for Improved Outcomes (2017)
- Building Capacity to Address Sex Trafficking and Normalcy (2016) (Access on CapLEARN; free registration required)
Continuing Education Units
You can earn continuing education units (CEUs) for participating in the 2022 CWVE. For more information on how to purchase CEUs for specific sessions, please visit the CWVE 2022 Continuing Education Units webpage.