Explore how to engage agency staff at all levels in understanding and applying data and findings to improve practice. Pair videos with the related discussion guide to prompt learning and reflection in these key areas:
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare
- How Do We Know What Works?
- Becoming a Workforce of Everyday Scientists
- The Power of Feedback
- Maximizing Our Collective Impact
Ready to Get Started?
First, select the topics that align with your personal and team interests. Then, use the activities in the discussion guide along with the videos to prepare individuals for group learning, facilitate team discussions, create a shared understanding of how these topics relate to everyday work, and develop action plans to move the work forward.
Use the questions and activities in the guide together with the videos below to learn information and strategies for collaboratively advancing prevention efforts. The guide includes:
- Suggestions for using the discussion guide and videos together
- Description of the videos
- Individual reflection questions tailored to the topic
- Debrief questions for team discussion
- An action planning worksheet to help teams put new ideas into action