The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (13)
- (-) Youth Engagement Blueprint (7)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (9)
- Embracing a Youth Welfare System (7)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (5)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (4)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (3)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (2)
- Stories from the Field (2)
- Family Mosaic Discussion Guide and Video Series (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.