The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Parent Partner Program Navigator (2)
- It's All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Video Series (15)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (13)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (13)
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Video Series (11)
- Intervention Testing, Piloting, and Staging Video Series (11)
- Empowering Caregivers, Strengthening Families (10)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (10)
- Teaming Video Series (6)
- Readiness Video Series (5)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (5)
- Theory of Change Video Series (5)
- Understanding the Story: Family Mosaic Video Series (5)
- Buzzwords: Moving to Behavioral Descriptors (3)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (2)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
- Stories from the Field (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.