The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Inventory of Innovations (2)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (13)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (9)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (8)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (7)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (6)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (5)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (4)
- A Look Inside Sharing Power in Child Welfare: A Podcast (4)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (4)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (2)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (2)
- Coping With Disasters and Strengthening Systems (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.