The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Out-of-Home Services
- Youth Development
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Workforce Development
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Service Array
- Child Protection
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Video Series (11)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (11)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (7)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (6)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (5)
- How We Partner With the Community to Improve Service Options Podcast Series (4)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (3)
- Inventory of Innovations (3)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (2)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (1)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (1)
- Readiness (1)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.