The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Parent Partner Program Navigator (3)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (12)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (11)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (6)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (6)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (6)
- Inventory of Innovations (4)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (4)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (3)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (2)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.