The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Out-of-Home Services
- Workforce Development
- Youth Development
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Child Protection
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Racial Equity
- Service Array
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (13)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (6)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (6)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (5)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (3)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (2)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (2)
- Inventory of Innovations (2)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (2)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (2)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.