The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (5)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (10)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (9)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (6)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (4)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (4)
- A Look Inside Sharing Power in Child Welfare: A Podcast (3)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Inventory of Innovations (2)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (2)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Coping With Disasters and Strengthening Systems (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.