The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (5)
- (-) It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (4)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (11)
- Embracing a Youth Welfare System (7)
- Domestic Violence and the Child Welfare Professional (6)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (6)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (6)
- Engaging Partners to Achieve Timely Permanency for Children and Youth Waiting to Be Adopted (5)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (4)
- Coping With Disasters and Strengthening Systems (4)
- Inventory of Innovations (4)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (4)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (3)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (3)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (2)
- Buzzwords: Moving to Behavioral Descriptors (2)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (2)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (2)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (2)
- Family Mosaic Discussion Guide and Video Series (1)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.