The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (3)
- (-) Parent Partner Program Navigator (2)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (3)
- Problem Exploration Video Series (2)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (2)
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Video Series (1)
- Intervention Selection and Design/Adaptation Video Series (1)
- Intervention Testing, Piloting, and Staging Video Series (1)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
- Teaming (1)
- Theory of Change Video Series (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.