The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (10)
- (-) Prevention Planning Into Action (7)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (11)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (5)
- How We Partner With the Community to Improve Service Options Podcast Series (4)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (4)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (1)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (1)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Inventory of Innovations (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.