The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Out-of-Home Services
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Service Array
- Workforce Development
- Child Protection
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (10)
- Menu for Youth Engagement (9)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (2)
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (1)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (10)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (7)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (6)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (4)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (2)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.