The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Out-of-Home Services
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Youth Development
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Service Array
- Child Protection
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Disaster Preparedness
- Workforce Development
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (7)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (5)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (4)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (2)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.