The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Workforce Development
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Out-of-Home Services
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Youth Development
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Disaster Preparedness
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Child Protection
- Service Array
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Menu for Youth Engagement (9)
- Fostering a Healthy Workforce: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2018 (6)
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (6)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (5)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (4)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (12)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (11)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (7)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (5)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (5)
- Inventory of Innovations (4)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (4)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (3)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (3)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (2)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.