The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Out-of-Home Services
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Workforce Development
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Youth Development
- Child Protection
- Disaster Preparedness
- Service Array
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Video Series (11)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (10)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (5)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (4)
- Inventory of Innovations (2)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (2)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (2)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (1)
- Readiness (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.