The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Out-of-Home Services
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Workforce Development
- Youth Development
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Disaster Preparedness
- Menu for Youth Engagement (8)
- Advancing Racial Equity in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2021 (2)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (2)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (1)
- Fostering a Healthy Workforce: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2018 (1)
- It's All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Video Series (15)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (13)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (13)
- Implementation Planning and Capacity Building Video Series (11)
- Intervention Testing, Piloting, and Staging Video Series (11)
- Empowering Caregivers, Strengthening Families (10)
- Teaming Video Series (6)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (6)
- Readiness Video Series (5)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (5)
- Theory of Change Video Series (5)
- Understanding the Story: Family Mosaic Video Series (5)
- Buzzwords: Moving to Behavioral Descriptors (3)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (3)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
- Stories from the Field (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.