The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Workforce Development
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Out-of-Home Services
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Service Array
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Youth Development
- Child Protection
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Disaster Preparedness
- Racial Equity
- Advancing Racial Equity in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2021 (4)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (1)
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (1)
- Strengthening Assessment and Decision-Making for Improved Outcomes: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2017 (1)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (1)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (10)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (7)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (4)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (3)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Inventory of Innovations (1)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.