The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Youth Development
- Out-of-Home Services
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Workforce Development
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Child Protection
- Service Array
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Disaster Preparedness
- Racial Equity
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (15)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (2)
- Building Capacity to Address Chronic Neglect From a System's Perspective (1)
- Strengthening Assessment and Decision-Making for Improved Outcomes: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2017 (1)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (11)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (9)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (9)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (7)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (6)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (5)
- How We Partner With the Community to Improve Service Options Podcast Series (5)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (5)
- A Look Inside Sharing Power in Child Welfare: A Podcast (4)
- Inventory of Innovations (3)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (2)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (2)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Coping With Disasters and Strengthening Systems (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.