The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Youth Development
- Out-of-Home Services
- Workforce Development
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Racial Equity
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (30)
- Menu for Youth Engagement (8)
- Advancing Racial Equity in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2021 (5)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (2)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (1)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (9)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (6)
- Engaging Partners to Achieve Timely Permanency for Children and Youth Waiting to Be Adopted (5)
- A Look Inside Sharing Power in Child Welfare: A Podcast (3)
- CFSR Round 4 Planning and Implementation Tools (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- How We Partner With the Community to Improve Service Options Podcast Series (1)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (1)
- Stories from the Field (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.