The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Youth Development
- Out-of-Home Services
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Workforce Development
- Child Protection
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Service Array
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (26)
- Menu for Youth Engagement (9)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (2)
- Building Capacity to Address Chronic Neglect From a System's Perspective (1)
- Strengthening Assessment and Decision-Making for Improved Outcomes: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2017 (1)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (11)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (7)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (5)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (5)
- How We Partner With the Community to Improve Service Options Podcast Series (5)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (5)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (5)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (2)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (1)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Inventory of Innovations (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
- Stories from the Field (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.