The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (5)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Applying Findings Video Series (13)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (7)
- A Look Inside Sharing Power in Child Welfare: A Podcast (4)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (3)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (3)
- CFSR Round 4 Planning and Implementation Tools (2)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (2)
- Inventory of Innovations (2)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (2)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (2)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (1)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (1)
- Domestic Violence and the Child Welfare Professional (1)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.