The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (5)
- Intervention Selection and Design/Adaptation (4)
- Inventory of Innovations (4)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (1)
- Family Mosaic Discussion Guide and Video Series (1)
- Intervention Testing, Piloting, and Staging (1)
- Keeping It Real: Simulation Training in Child Welfare (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.