The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Out-of-Home Services
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Youth Development
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Workforce Development
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Child Protection
- Service Array
- Family Preservation and In-Home Services
- Disaster Preparedness
- Racial Equity
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (11)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (9)
- Engaging People With Lived Experience: Resources From Division X Technical Assistance (8)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (8)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (6)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (5)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (5)
- A Look Inside Sharing Power in Child Welfare: A Podcast (4)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (2)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (2)
- Inventory of Innovations (2)
- Change and Implementation in Practice (1)
- Coping With Disasters and Strengthening Systems (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.