The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- (-) Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (2)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (13)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (11)
- Empowering Caregivers, Strengthening Families (10)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (8)
- Domestic Violence and the Child Welfare Professional (6)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (5)
- Quality Matters: Improving Caseworker Contacts With Children, Youth, and Families (5)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (3)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (2)
- A Look Inside Sharing Power in Child Welfare: A Podcast (1)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (1)
- It’s All Relative: Supporting Kinship Care Discussion Guides and Video Series (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.