The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Out-of-Home Services
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Workforce Development
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Service Array
- Child Protection
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Racial Equity
- Youth Development
- Menu for Youth Engagement (9)
- Advancing Racial Equity in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2021 (4)
- Strengthening Families Through Prevention and Collaboration: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2020 (2)
- Effectiveness in Child Welfare: Our Role in Improving the Lives of Children and Families: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2019 (1)
- Power in Partnerships: Prioritizing Lived Expertise in Child Welfare: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2022 (1)
- Strengthening Assessment and Decision-Making for Improved Outcomes: Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) 2017 (1)
- CFSR Statewide Data Indicators (10)
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (7)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (5)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (2)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (1)
- Becoming a Family-Focused System (1)
- Inventory of Innovations (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.