The Center for States designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase understanding and awareness, and build knowledge and skills. The Center focuses its attention on developing products and resources on several core organizational and practice topics.
If you are interested in our series and learning experiences, please use our search bar or explore our topics.
Explore our resources below and filter them as you need.
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- Out-of-Home Services
- Youth Development
- Prevention-Focused Systems
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs)
- Service Array
- Child Protection
- Child Welfare Information Systems
- Child Welfare Virtual Expo (CWVE) Learning Experiences
- Continuous Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Cross-System Collaboration
- Workforce Development
- Visioning for Prevention: Protecting Children Through Strengthening Families (7)
- Congregate Care in the Age of Family First (5)
- Engaging Partners to Achieve Timely Permanency for Children and Youth Waiting to Be Adopted (5)
- Strategic Planning in Child Welfare (5)
- Youth Engagement Blueprint (5)
- Authentic Voices Video Series: Sharing Our Perspective (4)
- Perspectives on Normalcy (3)
- Having the Normalcy Conversation (2)
- Prevention Planning Into Action (2)
- 17th Annual Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Projects Meeting (1)
- Parent Partner Program Navigator (1)
- Stories from the Field (1)
- Then and Now: Looking Back and Moving Forward (1)
Library and Information Services
The Center for States provides research assistance and responds to information requests on building capacity in child welfare.
Connect With Us
Learn how we can help your agency build the capacity to thrive.
Visit the Center for States' Contact Us webpage for more information.