The Center for States helps child welfare agencies build capacity to strengthen their community’s abilities to provide accessible services and effectively partner with key stakeholders to assess service gaps. An effective service array can help agencies provide timely, quality, individualized services that protect and nurture children. Capacity building strategies include providing support to jurisdictions in strengthening community-based programs and service arrays that are accessible in all areas of the jurisdiction and customizable to family and individual needs.
Resources From Related Topics
- Becoming a Family-Focused System
- Building and Sustaining Collaborative Community Relationships (PDF - 648 KB)
- Creating and Sustaining Cross-System Collaboration to Support Families in Child Welfare: An Administrators Handbook (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- A Data-Driven Approach to Service Array
- Prepermanency Services for Adoptive and Legal Guardianship Families (PDF - 191 KB)
Register through CapLEARN to access learning experiences.
More From Information Gateway
- Service Array [Related Topic]