Change and Implementation in Practice:
Teaming is vital to the process of creating sustainable change. By bringing together individuals with diverse expertise, skills, and perspectives, teaming supports agency change and facilitates effective implementation of the selected intervention.
Child welfare agency leaders, managers, change and implementation teams, continuous quality improvement teams, and other stakeholders can use the resources below to learn how to:
- Establish a team structure and identify team members
- Develop a team charter and communication plan
- Work collaboratively to effectively guide change
Access the Teaming Resources
Need Detailed Information?
- Dive into the Teaming brief (PDF - 596 KB) to build an understanding of the concepts and terms related to teaming, and access step-by-step guidance and suggested activities.
Looking to Apply What You've Learned?
- Watch the Teaming videos to get a quick snapshot of key processes of putting together an effective team. Use the integrated Teaming video workbook (PDF - 137 KB) as you watch the videos to record your questions and ideas for changing practice, which you can then apply to team building in your agency.
- Access the Teaming archived webinar to expand on the content of the brief and videos by finding out about lessons learned and real-life scenarios. Use the accompanying Teaming discussion and activity guide (PDF - 119 KB) to support knowledge and skill development, group discussion, and targeted action planning.
Read more about the change and implementation topics covered in the series in the Change and Implementation in Practice: Overview brief (PDF - 416 KB).