Connect With Us
Get the latest news and updates
The Capacity Building Center for States (the Center) can help your agency build capacity to strengthen, implement, and sustain effective child welfare practice and achieve better outcomes for children, youth, and families.
Need information about Center services or have additional questions?
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Call 844.222.0272 to speak to a Center staff member.
- Use Live Chat to speak with a Center staff member.
Looking for resources on child welfare topics?
- Visit the Center for States homepage and use the search bar at the top or explore one of the Center’s topic pages to find a wealth of child welfare resources.
- Contact the Center by phone, email, or live chat to get help locating the resources you need.
Interested in attending a Center event?
- Visit the Center for States Events webpage to find more information about upcoming events and available archived webinars.
Need information about the Center’s peer groups or tailored services?
- The Center can help connect you with peers working in similar practice areas or initiatives through participation in a peer group. Check out the current list of Center peer groups to find one that fits your needs.
- If you are interested in discussing a tailored service, you can find the contact information for your Tailored Services Liaisons from all three Child Welfare Capacity Building Collaborative Centers on the Center for States website.