Center for Courts
The Center for Courts focuses on building the capacity of court improvement programs to improve child welfare practice in the courts and legal community.
- Pathways to Permanency: Expanding on Another Planned Permanent Living Arrangement (APPLA) Provisions and Youth Engagement to Improve Permanency
Publication (PDF - 225 KB)
- Pathways to Permanency: Collaborating on the APPLA Provisions of
Infographic (PDF - 167 KB)
- Capacity Building Collaborative
- Indian Child Welfare Act
- Child and Family Services Review: How Judges, Court Administrators and Attorneys Should Be Involved
Publication (PDF - 501 KB)
- How and Why to Involve the Courts in Your Child and Family Services Review: Suggestions for Agency Administrators
Publication (PDF - 476 KB)
The Center for Courts designs products, services, and learning experiences to increase awareness, understanding, and engagement among a broad audience of legal and judicial professionals across the country.